Find your perfect band
The tiny investment you make helps us promote this site,
find more musicians to join and give you more opportunities to connect with
musicians you want to meet.
Fill out the form at left to register for a Bandfinder account. After you register, you'll receive an e-mail with instructions about how to activate your account. For this reason, please use a valid e-mail account.
- Your e-mail address will remain private. Bandfinder uses your e-mail address only for alerts if you choose to receive them. You can also choose whether other members are allowed to contact you, but your e-mail address will be invisible to them.
- Please choose a password at least six characters long. You can change the password at any time after your account is activated.
- Screen name
- The name that is visible to others on the Bandfinder site. Your first and last name remain private. Your screen name is also used as the direct link to your profile. For example, www.bandfinder.com/your_screen_name. Note: You can change this later.
- Stage name
- This is the name of your band or your act. If you leave the stage name blank, your screen name will be used in its place. Note: You can change this later.
- Zip/Post code
- Bandfinder uses your ZIP or post code to match you with other members who live close to you and share your interests.
Copyright ©2017 Bandfinder, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Bandfinder website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Bandfinder. Bandfinder has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Bandfinder will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve Bandfinder from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.