Finding the right bandmates will change your music, change your playing and change your life.
What would happen if Mick and Keith or John and Paul had not met? Would you know the music of The Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
Joining Bandfinder costs $10 per year. That's about 2 hamburgers.
Complete this form to register for a Bandfinder account. After you register, you'll receive an e-mail with instructions about how to activate your account. For this reason, please use a valid e-mail account.
- Your e-mail address will remain private. Bandfinder uses your e-mail address only for alerts if you choose to receive them. You can also choose whether other members are allowed to contact you, but your e-mail address will be invisible to them.
- Please choose a password at least six characters long. You can change the password at any time after your account is activated.
- Screen name
- The name that is visible to others on the Bandfinder site. Your first and last name remain private. Your screen name is also used as the direct link to your profile. For example, www.bandfinder.com/your_screen_name. Note: You can change this later.
- Stage name
- This is the name of your band or your act. If you leave the stage name blank, your screen name will be used in its place. Note: You can change this later.
- Zip/Post code
- Bandfinder uses your ZIP or post code to match you with other members who live close to you and share your interests.